THREE ELEMENTS THAT ARE A MUST IN MEDIUMSHIP
- Spirit Identification (Evidence of who they are speaking to)
- Details & Validations (Personal details, events and incidents that only YOU would know. These details could be funny memories, a thought you had recently, what you bought at the store, renovations to your home, anything that proves that the information is NOT GENERAL. The purpose of these little details is to show the authentication of the connection.) THIS IS MAINLY SO YOU WILL LISTEN TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE READING: THE MESSAGE!
- THE MESSAGE: Why is the spirit here? Does the spirit want to provide a healing message? Reveal details about a passing that were not known? Offer an opinion, warning or message to a loved one? Trying to take care of unfinished business or just say hello? There is usually always a REASON the spirit is there. Most of the time your child would never miss an opportunity to let you know they are ok and chat with you.
- A Medium who claims to be able to go “get those” on the other side.
- A Medium who provides a lot of OPINIONS and not objective details. Beware of those who insert their own spiritual beliefs, insight, or opinions in readings.
- A Medium who is arrogant, self righteous, not very empathic or sympathetic, or who claims to be a religious guru. (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT! )
- A Medium who is still active in an addiction with a drug of choice
- A Medium who is reading for the purpose of their ego and not for the purpose of service!
- A Medium who is vague or choppy in the connection, or who bounces from topic to topic, you should feel you are in a flow.
- ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
Offered up with love and light in lieu of recent experiences
Be WELL and stay alert!