We are all brought together because we lost a child and are enduring one of the hardest walks anyone has to take in life. In order to become part of our group, please take time to read through our guidelines as outlined below:
1. We have each lost a child we love and miss tremendously
2. We are each trying to learn how to live without our child
3. We are each comforted and reassured by different things whether you call it God, Source, Angels or another term
4. This group thrives on the give and take of support and participation. We limit the number of members due to the fact that we believe it takes a give and take relationship to foster healing. If you do not participate or are inactive for a period of time, you may be removed to make room for other members who would like to participate.
Therefore, as a prospective new member to the Voice of Our Angels group you must:
1. Be mourning the death of one or more children.
2. Understand that this group was created for the sole purpose of creating a loving, sacred, confidential and supporting forum for parents to communicate with other parents in similar circumstances.
3. Understand that members of this group will, inevitably, be from a variety of racial, socio-economic, political and religious affiliations. It is expected that ALL members of the group will exhibit tolerance, understanding and kindness towards one another, despite ANY of these differences. CRITICISM OF OTHER GROUP MEMBERS BASED UPON ANY OF THESE DIFFERENCES OR REASONS ADMIN DEEM APPROPRIATE MAY RESULT IN MY IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE GROUP. THIS EXPULSION WILL LIKELY OCCUR WITHOUT NOTICE AND/OR FURTHER EXPLANATION. Expulsion would be carried out solely with the intent of continuing to provide the remaining group members with a loving and compassionate environment that offers advice, support and counsel based upon our collective experiences with child loss.
5. Any photos, readings or recipes that are created by our group becomes the property of the group.
6. No go fund me is allowed nor talk or hinting of the fact that money is needed is allowed. Grieving parents are very kind and vulnerable and will not be put in a position where they might feel they should help someone monetarily.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, MY GROUP MEMBERSHIP IS TERMINATED, I WILL BE BLOCKED PERMANENTLY FROM THE GROUP AND MAY NOT RE-APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP.